Manual Pedal Exercise Machine
Manual Pedal Exercise Machine.
The Manual Pedal Exercise Machine is a practical and affordable piece of exercise equipment that offers the user a simple, effective and low impact method of exercise. Designed to help develop cardiovascular fitness, the Manual Peral Exercise Machine has the added benefit of building leg and arm muscles whilst also improving general circulation. Place this machine on the floor in front of a chair to exercise the legs. It may also be positioned on a table top in order to exercise the upper body and arms. The Manual Pedal Exercise Machine features a chrome plated tubular frame that is fitted with non-marking rubber ferrules on its base. This helps to prevent it from slipping whilst in use, improving safety and the efficiency of exercise. The Manual Pedal Exercise Machine also features a screw mechanism that changes the degree of resistance, allowing the user to alter the amount of effort that is required to pedal.
- One Manual Pedal Exercise Machine
- Simple, affordable and effective exercise machine
- Easy to use, low impact exercise machine
- Lightweight and easy to move between locations
- Suitable for either leg and arm exercises
- Adjustable resistance gives total user control
- Non-slip feet prevent machine slipping
- Suitable for people with limited balance
- Exercise Machine length: 490mm (19.5")
- Exercise Machine width: 410mm (16")
- Exercise Machine height: 280mm (11")
- Exercise Machine weight: 2 kgs (4.4 lbs)