Swedish Bath Grab Rail
The Swedish Bath Grab Rail is designed to provide the user with a firm grab handle to use when getting into and out of the bath.
Made from high quality white epoxy coated steel, the swedish bath grab rail is very easily fixed to the bath using the two integral rubber lined clamps which attach over the side of the bath and a strong base plate which can then be fixed to the floor. The hand rail is angled at the top and is also height adjustable to ensure it offers the most comfortable position for the user whilst at the same time giving the maximum possible support.
- One Swedish Bath Grab Rail
- Manufactured in high quality white epoxy coated steel
- Height adustable for maximum support
- Angled hand rail for user comfort
- Helps reduce the risk of slips and falls
- Helps aid independent living
- Handle height: 625mm - 830mm (24.5" - 32.5")
- Bath rim height range: 425mm - 640mm (16.75" - 25")
- Base plate dimensions: 265mm x 25mm (10.5" x 1")
- Clamp range: 37 - 90mm (1.5" - 3.5")
- Swedish rail weight: 2.6 kgs (5.8 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23 st)