Etac Hi Loo with Arm Supports
The Etac Hi Loo with Arm Supports is a fixed toilet raiser that is comfortable, secure and promotes independence.
This 100mm version attaches securely to most kinds of ceramic toilet via a fixed mounting and the extra height makes it easy for the user to sit and stand. Made from robust polypropylene, it is very stable, very comfortable and can be detached using simple snap locks for easy cleaning. Furthermore, the arms of the Etac Hi Loo can be removed or folded down to facilitate side transfers or to make extra space in smaller bathrooms. The ergonomically designed toilet seat is incredibly comfortable and supportive and has cut-outs at the front and rear to aid with personal cleansing. A lid is incorporated to give the impression of a conventional toilet and well as provide discretion.
- One Etac Hi Loo with Arm Supports - 100mm
- Raised toilet seat with secure armrests
- Ideal for people who struggle standing or sitting
- Comfortable, supportive seat
- Will fix securely onto most standard toilets
- Recesses for personal cleansing
- Seat height: 100mm (4”)
- Arm height from seat: 230mm (9”)
- Width between arms: 490mm (19”)
- Total width: 600mm (23.5”)
- Product weight: 5.8 kgs (12.8 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23.5 st)