Repose Boot - Pair and Pump
Sold as a pair, these Repose Boots are designed to reduce pressure on the heels when the wearer is in bed.
The heel itself is supported at the sides by air filled sacs, with a hollow immediately beneath it, so it is exposed to no pressure at all. The boot is made from a breathable material that allows water vapour to escape and a perfect fit is ensured by the use of a small pump that inflates each boot to the perfect size and compression. A significant proportion of pressure ulcers occur on the heels due to a combination of pressure and friction/shear. Whilst support surfaces assist in reducing pressure, only a specific device such as these Repose Boots can ensure that pressure on the foot is relieved totally. Clinical studies have shown the heel protectors to be effective in a wide variety of settings.
- One Pair of Repose Boots
- Reduces risks of heel damage
- Inflated dimensions: L 380mm x W 200mm x H 180m
- May be used with feet elevated
- Transparent material enables visual monitoring
- Supplied with dedicated hand pump
- May be used with any dynamic or static support system
- Not to be worn when walking
- Max patient weight: 139kg (21.8 stone)