This Invacare Softform Heelpad is designed to reduce pressure on the vulnerable heel area.
The controlled volume of gel in the sacs allows pressure displacement and even weight distribution. Pressure on a patient"s heels are significantly reduced when the heel is immersed into the independent gel sacs offering more comfort. The Invacare Softform Heelpad can be used in conjunction with the Invacare Odstock Wedge, but can also be used independently as an effective pressure reducing device. Three platilon protective covers are supplied as standard, they are disposable and help to avoid contamination of the heelpad. Simple, portable and easy to use, it has a polyurethane base and a vapour permeable cover that is easy to wipe clean.
- One Softform Heelpad
- Lightweight and portable
- Reduces pressure on vulnerable heel areas
- Controlled volume gel sacs offer even weight distribution
- Can be used in conjunction with Invacare Odstock Wedge
- Three disposable covers supplied to avoid contamination
- Easy wipe clean cover
- Fire Tested to Crib 5 - B7175 standards
- Heelpad length: 480mm (19")
- Heelpad width: 320mm (12.5")
- Heelpad height: 32mm (1.25")
- Heelpad weight: 3.58 kgs (8 lbs)