Parafricta Underwear – Slip-On Briefs
The large Parafricta slip-on briefs fits hip sizes 111-120cm and waist sizes 94-106cm.
The Parafricta slip-on briefs protect the buttocks and sacral area against pressure sores (also known as pressure ulcers or bedsores) and skin breakdown due to friction.
It’s made from the special Parafricta low-friction fabric that is clinically proven to help relieve the damaging effects of friction and shear on the skin.
The briefs style is suitable for female wearers and also includes an absorbent cotton gusset.
Incontinence pads can be used with these briefs, although vulnerable skin and dressed wounds should ideally remain in contact with the lining fabric.
To find the right size underwear, you will need to take your hip and waist measurements. If in doubt, use the hip measurement first to find the right size.
Parafricta undergarments are registered class I medical devices.
- One Parafricta Underwear - Slip-On Briefs
- Size: Large
- Hip size: 111-120cm
- Waist size: 94-106cm
- Protects the buttocks area against pressure sores (bedsores) and skin breakdown
- It has a high back to protect the vulnerable skin in the sacrum
- Suitable for female wearers and includes an absorbent cotton gusset
- Washable (at 60°c on a synthetic cycle) and reusable