The Dressing Stick is an extremely simple dressing aid that has been designed to help those with limited, painful or restricted movement, dress themselves, promoting confidence and helping users to maintain an independent lifestyle.
The Dressing Stick is a long wooden stick with a rubber tip at one end and a clever double wire loop at the other. The wire loop can be used to pull up, or push down items of closing that cannot otherwise be reached. Simply hook a shirt, trousers, jacket or any other garment of clothing and manouvere it into the required position.
- One Dressing Stick
- Promotes confidence and independent living
- Very simple design and easy to use
- Hook on end allows clothing to be reached easily
- Works with all items of clothing
- Ideal for those with limited, painful or restricted movement
- Stick length: 520mm (21")
- Stick weight: 225 gms (8 ozs)