Adjustable Hand Grip Exerciser
This Adjustable Hand Grip Exerciser is an exercise aid that is designed for use in the early stages of rehabilitation after injury or surgery and is ideal for exercising hand, finger, wrist and arm muscles.
The Adjustable Hand Grip Exerciser is very easy to use for hand grip exercises, allowing the user or their therapist to increase or decrease the exercisers tension to suit individual needs, by simply turning the adjustment knob. Ideally suited to a user's early stages of rehabilitation, the tension range can be set at any level between 10 kgs to 40 kgs, allowing the tension to be steadily increased as the user regains strength.
- One Adjustable Hand Grip Exerciser
- Ideal for early stages of rehabilitation
- Very easy to use adjustable tension exerciser
- Ideal for hand, finger, wrist or arm exercises
- Tension can be increased or decreased to suit the user
- Hand Exerciser weight: 250 gms (8.8 ozs)