R-Shield Children's Snood
The R-Shield Snood provides protection when in crowded or polluted areas, from viruses and bacteria, dust and other allergens like pollen.
With a nanofibre membrane to allow oxygen to flow freely, this Snood protects the face from the bridge of the nose downwards with a 0.01µm pore size, blocking 99.9% of fine particles where ordinary polyester scarves or snoods block 1-3%. When not in use, this Snood sits comfortably around the neck, available to be pulled up over the nose when needed.
A thin and lightweight Snood, it utilises a padded nose clip for optimal seal over the nose, as well as an adjustable cord.
The R-Shield can be washed 50 times providing long-term use, and is not classed as PPE.
- Colour: Adapted Light
- Size: Child
- Protective against allergens, bacteria, viruses and pollution
- Nanofibre membrane
- Padded nose clip and adjustable cord
- Blocks 99.9% of fine particles
- Sits around the neck when not in use
- Not classed as PPE
- Can be washed 50 times
- Do not use with fabric softeners
- Do not iron, tumble dry or dry clean