NRS Handling Belt
This paediatric NRS Handling Belt is suitable for children with a waist size between 41cm - 74cm (16" - 29").
The NRS Handling Belt represents real value for money for the user, benefiting from many features only normally found in much more expensive belts. The belts are ergonomically designed and have a soft fleece lining with an anti slip section, ensuring the belt is comfortable for the user and won't ride up during use. This paediatric sized version of the handling belt has four vertical and three horizontal handles which gives the carer the ability to choose various grips depending on the transfer required. All of the handles are padded, providing a secure but comfortable grip for the carer and further improving the smoothness and safety of the transfer. All NRS Handling Belts are machine washable at temperatures of up to 70 degrees centigrade.
- One NRS Handling Belt
- Belt size: Paediatric
- Fits waist sizes: 410mm - 740mm (16" - 29")
- Excellent value for money handling belt
- Contoured designed
- Fleece lined for maximum user comfort
- Seven padded handles for ease of use
- Reduces risk of injury for carers and users
- Hanging loop for easy storage
- Machine washable at up to 70°C.