This range of Wheelchair Ramps have been uniquely designed to enable incredible grip.
Manufactured from Aerospace technology ensures this ramp is extremely strong whilst remaining lightweight and it boasts and impressive weight capacity of 350 kgs (55 stone). Highly versatile this ramp is suitable for manual and electric wheelchair use and its unique lip design provides grip and allows the ramp to be used either way round. To set up you simply put the ramp into position meaning there is no installation required. Anodised aluminium kerbs and lips prevent stains and corrosion. To maximise visibility the Wheelchair Ramp is fitted with a colour contrasting edge strip and for portability it comes supplied with an ergonomic, centre mounted carry handle. This is the shortest in the range of Wheelchair Ramps measuring 600mm (2 ft) in length, three other lengths are also available in this section of the website.
- One Classic Wheelchair Ramp
- Ramp length: 600mm (2 ft)
- Suitable for manual and electric wheelchair use
- Provides superior grip
- Extremely strong and lightweight
- Quick and easy to set up - no installation required
- Unique lip design offers grip
- Highly versatile, can be used either way round
- Anodised aluminium kerbs and lips prevent corrosion
- Contrasting colour edge strip increases visibility
- Centre mounted, ergonomic carrying handle
- Ramp width: 760mm (30")
- Ramp weight: 4 kgs (9 lbs)
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 kgs (55 st)