Guardian III with Fall Detection: GPS & Lifestyle Monitoring, Alarm Watch
The Guardian III GPS Watch combines a new Falls Alarm/ Alert function with GPS Tracking, route monitoring and Geo-zone protection for the wearer.
An innovative sim finds the strongest network and provides two-way calls, voice messaging and SOS alarm which, combined with skin and ambient temperature monitoring, heart rate monitor and pedometer gives the wearer and up to 5 loved ones and carers considerable peace of mind by means of a downloadable app. Waterproof to 1m and simple to use, the Guardian III is also compatible with most available monitoring systems.
Subscription is required with this item, please see the options below:
- Lifestyle Monitoring;
- Friends and Family Lifestyle Monitoring £14.99 per month;
- Full Access to App and historical data & Graphs. Contingency support, training, and Unlimited SIM (Calls, texts and Data) £154.99 per annum.
Information relating to these will be included with the product.
There is also an optional insurance package available. Any damage, loss or theft cover, £3.99 per month. Next day replacement and comes pre-set to how the lost or damaged device was configured.
For larger users requiring Monitoring Centre Integration at scale, please get in touch to find out more about our Service Provider Lifestyle Monitoring options.
- Simple, easily accessed features for quick use in emergencies
- Features can be turned on/off for individual needs
- Instant location alerts for family members
- 2 Way phone calling – SOS contact and standard phone book
- 2 Way Voice Noting
- Fall Detection
- SOS Alarm and calls
- Indoor Tracking via WiFi Access points
- Outdoor tracking via GPS (Within 2m)
- GeoFence Safety measures
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Skin & Environment Temperature Sensors
- Historical data
- Alarms and reminders
- Find Device
- Pedometer Goals
- Calories burnt
- Call blocking technology
- Waterproof to 1m
- Height: 15mm, Length: 260mm, Width: 40mm, Depth: 14mm
- OTA updates and quarterly firmware updates
- UK servers
- AES 128-bit encryption, and GDPR Compliant