Homecraft Food Preparation Board
The Homecraft Food Preparation Board is a multi-functional food preparation board that is designed to provide the user with assistance with many of those day-to-day kitchen tasks and is the ideal kitchen aid for the elderly, the disabled or for those suffering from an arthritic or similar condition.
Based around its tough, durable, large chopping board base that measures 500mm x 300mm (19.75" x 11.75") the highly versatile preparation board also features:
- One Homecraft Food Preparation Board
- Highly versatile food preparation board
- Ideal for those with limited or weak grip
- Ideal for those with the use of only one hand
- Helps improve safety in the kitchen
- Helps promote independent living
- Suitable for dishwashers
- Preparation Board width: 500mm (19.75")
- Preparation Board depth: 300mm (11.75")
- Preparation Board weight: 1350 gms (3 lbs)
- Product Features:
- A removable grater and slicer (with a protective cover) that collects the food with a minimum of mess and waste.
- A raised L shaped corner measuring 130mm x 95mm (5.25 x 3.75") which can be used to hold bread and toast in place whilst it is being spread.
- Removable stainless steel spikes that secure bread, fruit or vegetables in place whilst being sliced, chopped or peeled.
- A removable clamp that can open up to 110mm (4.25") wide and hold any object in place such as a bowl, a tin, bread, vegetables etc. The clamp has a reversible edge, allowing it to be either flat or contoured.
- The food preparation board has four non-slip suction pads that firmly anchor it in place. Dishwasher safe.