Beurer PO 60 Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter
The Beurer PO 60 Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter measures your arterial oxygen saturation levels and your heart rate. It is a medical device seen as particularly helpful to those with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or bronchial asthma. It can also be a useful piece of kit for those who participate in high altitude sports such as hiking or mountaineering. Results can be transferred via Bluetooth and monitored on the FREE Beurer HealthManager app.
With an easy to read colour display, there are four different views to show your oxygen saturation level and heart rate. It can also hold up to 100 results, in accordance with the "finger in finger out" principle.
Beurer HealthManager is a free app where you can monitor all of your results at just a quick glance from a whole host of products. It can measure the results of your glucose level, pulse, temperature, blood pressure and so much more! Available for iOS and Android operating systems. It can be downloaded on both your phone or onto your PC.
- Measures your arterial oxygen saturation levels and your heart rate
- Helpful for those with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or bronchial asthma
- Can also be useful for those who participate in high altitude sports such as hiking or mountaineering
- Results transferred via Bluetooth and can be monitored on the FREE Beurer HealthManager app
- Easy to read colour display
- Holds up to 100 results
- Strap and belt pouch included
- Battery operated with 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries included
- Medically certificated device with a 5 year guarantee
- Compatible with iOS 10.0 and Android 5.0 or above, and with Bluetooth® 4.0 or above
- Weight: 49g
- Size: 5.9 x 3 x 3.3cm