Harley Designer Knee Support
This blue coloured Harley Designer Knee Support helps to alleviate pressure between the knees and ankles by providing gentle cushioning and by creating space between the legs.
As a result, it helps to keep the lower body in proper alignment and, therefore, reduces strain on the lower back and limbs. Made from viscoelastic foam, the Harley Designer Knee Support is ideal for people with hip problems as it helps overstretched muscles, ligaments and tendons reducing aches and pains during the night. The memory foam moulds around the shape of the user's leg providing unparalleled levels of comfort and support alleviating any localised pressure or strain. The washable Harley Designer velour cover is extremely comfortable and has a touch close fastening making it easy to remove or put back on.
- One Harley Designer Knee Support
- Colour: BLUE
- Ideal for those that suffer from painful hips
- Viscoelastic memory offers the utmost comfort and support
- Moulds to the contours of the user's legs
- Helps to align the spine to the natural S shape
- Designed to alleviate stresses and strains
- Reduces pressure on the hips and lower back
- Harley velour cover can be removed and washed
- Knee Support length: 260mm (10.25")
- Knee Support width: 260mm (10.25")