Talking Atomic Watch
This very attractive Ladies Talking Atomic Watch speaks the time and date with atomic accuracy, in a clear, natural sounding, male English voice, making it the ideal aid for those ladies with a visual impairment.
The watch automatically resets itself to the correct time when the clocks go forwards and backwards between summer and winter time settings. It does this by using the atomic radio signal which is transmitted from the Anthorn radio transmitter in Cumbria to ensure that both the time displayed on its face and the talking time feature is always totally accurate. The talking watch features a manual adjustment button for use in countries outside the United Kingdom. The Talking Atomic Watch also has an alarm that can be easily set and gives the user the option of an hourly time announcement, very useful for keeping track of time. The clear speech on the watch was recorded by the Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB), to ensure it was as easy as possible for users to hear and understand. The watch is supplied with a silver-tone case with a stainless steel bezel and a good quality, strong leather strap. Battery included.
- One Talking Atomic Watch - Ladies
- Speaks clearly in natural male English voice
- Voice recorded by RNIB to ensure ease of use
- Clearly speaks both the time and date when needed
- Automatically adjusts between summer and winter time
- Uses Atomic Radio Signal for total accuracy
- Clock face and spoken time both adjusted
- Can be set manually for use abroad
- Setting for an alarm and hourly time announcement
- Battery included
- Face width: 35mm (1.38")
- Face diameter: 35mm (1.38")
- Watch weight: 100 gms