OXFORD Major 200 Hoist
The Oxford Major 200 Electric Hoist has been designed to cope with most lifting situations in nursing and institutional care environments.
Its very high lifting capacity of 200kg (31 stone) and lightweight construction allows the Oxford Major 200 Electric Hoist to work well in almost all settings. This excellent hoist, from a leading manufacturer, features an emergency lift and lower function and a manual leg spreader.
The removable battery pack allows safe recharging of the battery away from the hoist and is equipped with an on-board Smart™ Monitor diagnostic control box which offers an LCD battery level indicator along with operational and service information. Easy push, low profile Tente castors provide clearance under most furniture and over a variety of surfaces, with the rear castors being braked for added safety during use.
The Oxford Major 200 Electric Hoist has an angled boom to assist with lifting from the floor, and a large push handle that helps steer the hoist with ease. The hand held control promotes independent patient use so the carer has both hands free to provide support. The spreader bar is available in a choice of three sizes, and is padded for even more patient safety.
The foot pedal leg opening mechanism features a latch/lock functionality, and an electric leg option is available. With an optional Class III digital weigh-scale, and also available in electric or hydraulic versions.
This item is held in stock and is usually available for NEXT DAY delivery to most parts of Mainland UK, please call for details.
Please note: Before its first use the hoist must be assembled and commissioned by a ‘competent person’, to establish the assembly was correct and safe. Should you not have this facility please ensure the White Glove Service option above is selected. All patient lifting equipment needs to be LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998) tested every 6 months. If this is required, please add to your order below. This can also be ordered separately by quoting Product Code S03424 at any time.
- One OXFORD Major 200 Electric Hoist
- Maximum length: 1300mm (51")
- Maximum overall height: 1930mm (76")
- Minimum overall height: 1380mm (54.3")
- Maximum Spreader Bar Height: 1725mm (68")
- Minimum Spreader Bar Height: 525mm (20.7")
- Spreader Bar Height at Maximum Reach: 1200mm (47.25")
- Spreader Bar Reach at Maximum Height: 630mm (24.8")
- Spreader Bar Reach at Minimum Height: 490mm (19.3")
- Maximum Reach: 720mm (28.3")
- Turning Radius: 1310mm (51.6")
- Legs open external width: 1230mm (48.5")
- Legs open internal width: 1140mm (44.9")
- Legs closed external width: 660mm (26")
- Legs closed internal width: 580mm (22.8")
- Overall height of legs: 100mm (3.9")
- Ground clearance: 15mm (0.6")
- Front twin castors: 75mm (3")
- Rear Braked castors: 100mm (3.9")
- Battery type: 1 x 12v rechargeable
- Battery capacity: 3.2 amp per hour
- 2 point spreader bar
- On Board Smart Monitor with battery level indicator
- Desktop charger
- Weight of Mast and Boom Assembly: 23 kgs
- Weight of Base Assembly: 19 kgs
- Overall Weight: 42 kgs
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31 st)