Nimbo Posterior Walker 2G
The height adjustable Nimbo Posterior Walker supports your child from behind, promoting an upright posture and trunk extension. Many therapists advise a posterior (reverse) walker for children with cerebral palsy and other neurological conditions.
With a height adjustable, lightweight aluminium frame it also features one-directional soft rubber rear wheels which prevents backwards rolling. The front wheels swivel to enhance manoeuvrability, and are skid resistant, making the walker ideal for indoor use. An optional set of two Activity Wheels can be purchased separately in order to use the Nimbo outdoors, and these can be fitted to all frame sizes, adding 25mm (1") to the overall height of the walker. The tough latex-free handgrips have flanged ends to help your child gain a better grip on the walker, which also folds easily for transportation and storage.
Colour coded seat accessories can also be purchased separately.
- Ideal for children with cerebral palsy & other neurological conditions
- Supports children from behind to promote upright posture
- Frame is lightweight and height adjustable
- One-directional rear wheels prevent backwards rolling
- Colour coded seat accessories can be purchased separately
- Width Inside Handlebar: 343mm (13½")
- Handle Height: 483 - 635mm (19 - 25")
- Overall Width (open at base): 610mm (24")
- Overall Depth (open at base): 686mm (27")