Jasmin Care Bidet
The round bidet is an innovative electronic bidet with a toilet seat opening size of 29cm x 21cm.
It is 24cm high, 53cm wide, and 56cm long and can be easily installed onto your existing toilet, converting it into a fully functioning shower toilet. It has built-in functions to allow an automated spray of water to the posterior and feminine area, including a pulsation effect for added cleanliness. It then dries with warm air, so you can use the facilities unaided, helping you to maintain your independence.
The Jasmin Care Round Bidet has two personalised programs so you can run a fully automatic wash-and drying cycle with ease, which lets you enjoy an advanced level of hygiene to help avoid sores, rashes, and UTIs.
Additional features include waterflow adaption for a comfortable wash, as well as water temperature, seat temperature, and dryer temperature adjustment for a revitalising clean.
An automated deodoriser can be applied to eliminate bathroom odours.
It's all controlled by an easy hold remote control pad. The Eco button puts the bidet on standby when it isn’t in use and there’s a child safe flip cover to secure the settings.
The toilet bowl contains a blue light as standard which can be turned off at the click of button. The purpose-built functions are concealed within the toilet seat and the nozzles automatically self-clean when you leave the seat. The seat has an easy remove mechanism for cleaning purposes.
CE certified and approved according to EN1717 category 5 (backflow prevention device).
- One Jasmin Care Round Bidet
- Toilet seat opening size: 29cm by 21cm
- Height: 24cm
- Width: 53cm
- Length: 56cm
- Can be installed on your existing toilet
- Electronic bidet
- Two personalised programmes
- Additional features include a waterflow adaptation, and water, seat and dryer temperature adjustment
- Automated deodoriser
- Child safe flip cover to secure the settings
- Nozzles self-clean after use
- Easy remove mechanism for cleaning purposes
- CE certified and approved according to EN1717 category 5 (backflow prevention device)