Oxford Toileting Sling with Head Support
This small Oxford Access Toileting Sling with Head Support is a sling specifically designed to facilitate easy toileting and to provide maximum user comfort and aid dignity, as well as ease of use for the carer.
This sling has an integrated head support for additional comfort and is padded to ensure comfort and the clever design also allows easy dressing or undressing of the user. This small size is ideal for use with adults, both male and female (see product specification below), and can be used with all OXFORD hoists. Oxford slings are machine washable with a mild soap upto 71 degrees, but are not suitable for tumble drying or biological detergents.
- One Oxford Access Toileting Sling with Head Support
- Size: SMALL 34kg - 68kg (5 st - 10 st)
- Padded for user comfort
- Ideal for dignified toileting
- Allows dressing and undressing
- Suitable for all Oxford hoists
- Quick and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Maximum user weight: 227kg (35 st)