Pedal Exerciser with Digital Display
The Pedal Exerciser with Digital Display is an excellent low impact exercise aid, that has adjustable resistance settings, a clear digital display for monitoring progress.
It can be folded up into a compact size for easy storage or transport making it a lot easier to manage than a conventional gym bike. The exerciser has an inbuilt computer that tracks the number of revolutions completed, the time elapsed since the exercise started, the revolutions per minute achieved and the calories burned, or energy used by the user during the exercise. All of this information appears on the pedal exercisers easy to read digital display, allowing the user or a therapist to monitor progress accurately. Whilst the pedal exerciser has been specifically designed for use with the legs, it can be mounted on a desk or table, allowing the user to effectively exercise the arms. The pedals on the Pedal Exerciser with Digital Display feature adjustable resistance settings, that can be altered to increase or decrease the effort required to operate the exercise, allowing the user or therapist to set progressive increases in effort and fitness. The pedal exerciser has toe loops on the pedals for ease of use and folds neatly and compactly away when not in use, allowing easy storage or transportation.
To reset the step count to 0, press down onto the red button for a few seconds until it resets.
- One Pedal Exerciser with Digital Display
- Ideal aid for low impact exercise
- Inbuilt computer gives lots of information
- Clear digital display allows easy monitoring
- Pedal resistance can be easily adjusted
- Built-in toe loops for improved ease of use
- Suitable for exercising legs and arms
- Folds to compact size for storage or transport
- Exerciser length: 480mm (18.5")
- Exerciser width: 370mm (14.5")
- Exerciser height: 270mm (10.5")
- Folded length: 340mm (13.5")
- Folded width: 370mm (14.5")
- Folded height: 190mm (7.5")
- Exerciser weight: 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)