Good Grips Spoon
This easy to use Spoon is part of the very popular Good Grips Cutlery range, an excellent range of cutlery featuring high quality stainless steel utensils with chunky, soft, easy to grip non slip handles, all of which are latex free.
The Good Grips Spoon boasts a large, cushioned handle, which is designed to be safe and comfortable for the user to hold, even when wet, and which is therefore ideal for those individuals with a limited grip strength or hand movement. The flexible ribs at one end of the spoons handle give the user an extra secure grip, and the latex-free handle is soft enough to adapt to the size and grasp of each individuals hand. Another important, and very useful feature of the Good Grips Spoon is the twisting stainless steel shaft, which allows the user to bend the head of the spoon to any angle they want, if required. This ensures the most comfortable and efficient position is acheived for the user at the same time as reducing the stress on stiff and painfull joints from awkward and unatural twisting actions. This makes the Good Grips Spoon well suited for people with arthritis and other conditions that impair movement and manual dexterity.
The branding for this product is changing from Good Grip to Big Grip, otherwise the product itself remains unchanged.
- One Good Grips Spoon
- High quality stainless steel spoon
- Chunky, soft, easy to grip latex free handle
- Handle features ribbing for improved grip
- Secure grip for users even when wet
- Spoon can be angled for maximum user comfort
- Reduces stress on painful stiff joints
- Ideal for users with a weak grip
- Ideal for conditions that reduce dexterity
- Dishwasher safe
- Spoon length: 200mm (7.75")
- Spoon weight: 75 gms (2.75 ozs)