Big Grips Spoon Weighted
The Weighted Good Grips Spoon has a weighted handle, making it a little more than twice the weight of the standard Good Grips Spoon.
The additional weight makes the spoon much easier to control for people with a range of conditions, especially users suffering from tremors or more restricted hand control. The Weighted Good Grips Spoon has a large, cushioned, easy to grip handle, which is designed to be safe and comfortable for the user to hold, even when wet, and which is therefore ideal for those individuals with a limited grip strength or hand movement. Each handle has ribs at the end which improve the grip of the user and stop the hand slipping down the spoon. The Weighted Good Grips Spoon also has a twisting stainless steel shaft, which allows the head of the spoon to be bent to any angle for ease of use. This allows the spoon to be shaped to the the most comfortable and efficient position for the user at the same time as reducing the stress on stiff and painful joints from awkward and unnatural twisting actions. This makes the Weighted Good Grips Spoon ideally suited for individuals with arthritic and other conditions that impair movement and manual dexterity.
The branding for this product is changing from Good Grip to Big Grip, otherwise the product itself remains unchanged.
- One Weighted Good Grips Spoon
- Weighted handle improves control for users
- High quality stainless steel spoon
- Large, cushioned easy to grip latex free handle
- Ribbing on handles for secure, safe grip
- Handle is safe to grip even when wet
- Spoon can be angled for ease of use
- Ideal for those users with tremors
- Ideal for those with conditions that impair dexterity
- Dishwasher safe
- Spoon length: 210mm (8")
- Spoon weight: 180 gms (6 ozs)