Atlas Advance Transfer Safety Belt
This small safety belt is for use with the Atlas Advance Transfer Aid and has been designed to provide reassurance and peace of mind to the user during transfers.
It is quick and easy to attach thanks to the colour coded fixing loops and has multiple attachment holes depending on users size. The safety belt has a velcro fastening ensuring a secure fit. The Atlas Advance is a moving and handling aid to enable users to get up from a seated to standing position and short distance transfers. This is the smallest size of the Atlas Advance Transfer Safety Belt; other sizes are also available from this category of the website.
- One Atlas Advance Transfer Safety Belt
- Size: SMALL
- Recommended for hip size 90 - 105cm (35 - 41")
- For use with the Atlas Advance Transfer Aid
- Fixes easily and securely in place
- Multiple attachment holes depending on users size
- Ensures additional support during transfers
- Provides confidence and reassurance
- Machine washable at 60 degrees C
- Safety belt length: 520mm (20.5")
- Safety belt depth: 140mm (5.5")