NRS Healthcare Transit-Lite Self-Propelled Wheelchair
Featuring an incredibly lightweight, but strong aluminium frame, the versatile NRS Healthcare Transit-Lite Self-Propelled Wheelchair in grey is great for occasional use and travelling.
The puncture proof wheels make this wheelchair suitable for use outdoors as well as around the house or inside. Easy to manoeuvre when in use, the Transit-Lite also simply folds down to a more compact size for transporting, or so you can store it even in small spaces.
This self-propelled wheelchair has a well-padded seat and full-length arm rests for added comfort, and side panels, a lap belt and foot plates to give you increased security and support.
Please note that it is not suitable to transport a seated user within a moving vehicle.
Available in Blue or Grey.
- Frame colour: Blue
- Backrest height: 440mm (17.75'')
- Armrest height: 250mm (9.75'')
- Handle Height: 960mm (37.75")
- Length: 980mm (38.5'')
- Width: 673mm (26.5'')
- Width (folded): 370mm (14.25'')
- Seat height: 480mm (19'')
- Seat width: 400mm (16'')
- Seat length: 460mm (18”)
- Rear wheel diameter: 610mm (24'')
- Seat to footplate (approx.): 400-440mm (15.75-17.25”)
- Wheelchair weight: 14kgs (31lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 110kgs (17st)
- Frame: Aluminium