Whirl Self-Propelled Wheelchair
The Whirl Self-Propelled Wheelchair features a narrow frame and a neat, compact design that both contribute to exceptional manoeuvrability and ease of use in restricted spaces.
This Self-Propelled Wheelchair is ideal for use both occasional and full time. Unlike many other wheelchairs in this price-range, the Whirl has been crash-tested and is designed to be suitable to be used within suitably adapted vehicles. For maximum portability the Wheelchair easily folds to a highly compact size, when folded it will easily fit in the boot of a car when travelling away from home. Its padded upholstery, calf supports and removable armrests promote optimum comfort for the the user.
- One Whirl Self-Propelled Wheelchair
- Seat width: 410mm (16.25")
- Sturdy steel frame for strength and durability
- Crash tested
- Detachable armrests facilitate access to tables, desks, worktops etc.
- Half-folding, detachable backrest for easy reaching
- Quick release wheels make for easier storage
- Puncture-proof tyres
- One year warranty on parts
- Two year warranty on frame
- Wheelchair length: 1150mm (45")
- Wheelchair width: 610mm (24")
- Backrest height: 440mm (17")
- Seat height (front): 500mm (19.5")
- Seat height (rear): 475mm (18.5")
- Seat depth: 430mm (17")
- Chair weight: 14.5 kgs (2 stone)
- Passes ISO 7176 part 19
- Maximum user weight: 120 kgs (18.75 stone)