Invacare Rea Azalea Tilt In Space Wheelchair
If you are moderately active or a more passive wheelchair user, the high quality Rea Azalea Tilt In Space attendant controlled wheelchair is a great fit for you.
Designed and manufactured to the highest standards to give you outstanding comfort levels, it features a padded headrest, seat and armrests.
It also has a Flex 3 backrest system that’s multi-adjustable in height, width, and shape, helping a wide range of body types to maintain a healthy posture and making this chair more customisable. The clever seating system lets you tilt, recline, and adjust the seat so you can easily find the most relaxing position for you.
With a pelvic (seat) belt, the Azalea helps to provide extra security, and is crash tested for use in vehicles (ISO 7176-19).>
This wheelchair has excellent manoeuvrability and control, and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use - making it a great choice for almost any wheelchair user.
There are other Rea Azalea configurations available. Please fill out the form for further details.
Also available as a self-propelled model.
The image of the Rea Azalea is for illustration purposes only.
Interested in renting this product?
Find out more by completing the form above and one of our specialists will be in touch to give you more information.
- Minimum overall height: 900mm (35.5")
- Maximum overall height: 1250mm (49.25")
- Minimum overall width: 610mm (24")
- Maximum overall width: 820mm (32.25")
- Minimum overall depth: 950mm (37.5")
- Maximum overall depth: 1020mm (40")
- Minimum seat width: 390mm (15")
- Maximum seat width: 440mm (17")
- Minimum seat depth: 430mm (17")
- Maximum seat depth: 500mm (19.5")
- Minimum seat height: 400mm (15.75")
- Maximum seat height: 450mm (17.75")
- Minimum backrest height: 560mm (22")
- Maximum backrest height: 790mm (31")
- Backrest angle: 30°
- Seat angle: 25°
- Minimum armrest height: 240mm (9.5")
- Maximum armrest height: 360mm (14")
- Minimum leg rest length: 330mm (13")
- Maximum leg rest length: 500mm (19.5")
- Wheelchair weight: 34kg (5.4st)
- Maximum user weight: 135kg (21.25st)