Invacare Rea Azalea Tilt In Space Wheelchair
With outstanding levels of comfort and customisable features, the Rea Azalea Tilt In Space attendant controlled wheelchair is a great choice if you are a more passive wheelchair user, or moderately active.
Designed and made to the highest standards, this wheelchair is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with excellent control and manoeuvrability, making it a great choice for almost any wheelchair user.
With excellent levels of comfort, the Rea Azalea has a seating system that lets you recline, tilt, and adjust the seat to find the most relaxing positioning for you. The Flex 3 backrest system is multi-adjustable, letting you alter the height, width, and shape to adapt to a wide range of body types and keeping your posture healthy.
A padded seat, armrests and headrest give you great comfort levels and with the large number of adjustments you can make, it’s easy to find the best configuration for you.
This wheelchair is crash tested to ISO 7176-19 for use in vehicles, and has a pelvic belt (lap belt) for your safety and security.
There are also other configurations of the Rea Azalea available, please fill out the form for further details to find your perfect fit. Also available as a self-propelled model.
The image of the Rea Azalea is for illustration purposes only.
Interested in renting this product?
Find out more by completing the form above and one of our specialists will be in touch to give you more information.
- Minimum overall height: 900mm (35.5")
- Maximum overall height: 1250mm (49.25")
- Minimum overall width: 610mm (24")
- Maximum overall width: 820mm (32.25")
- Minimum overall depth: 950mm (37.5")
- Maximum overall depth: 1020mm (40")
- Minimum seat width: 490mm (19")
- Maximum seat width: 540mm (21")
- Minimum seat depth: 430mm (17")
- Maximum seat depth: 500mm (19.5")
- Minimum seat height: 400mm (15.75")
- Maximum seat height: 450mm (17.75")
- Minimum backrest height: 560mm (22")
- Maximum backrest height: 790mm (31")
- Backrest angle: 30°
- Seat angle: 25°
- Minimum armrest height: 240mm (9.5")
- Maximum armrest height: 360mm (14")
- Minimum leg rest length: 330mm (13")
- Maximum leg rest length: 500mm (19.5")
- Wheelchair weight: 34kg (5.4st)
- Maximum user weight: 135kg (21.25st)