Specially developed to promote swifter healing after foot surgery or trauma, this Medium sized Darco OrthoWedge helps to minimise pressure on the fore-foot.
It is also useful if the user suffers from ulceration. The wedge-shaped sole encourages the user to walk with his or her weight on the heel and mid-foot, thereby reducing fore-foot pressure by almost 60%. The shoe may be worn on either foot and the secure ankle strap helps to prevent heel slippage and unnecessary friction. It is compatible with the Darco Peg Assist Insole but it is sold with a comfortably padded, customisable insole as standard.
- One Darco OrthoWedge - Medium
- Fits sizes: 6.5 - 8
- Removable insole
- Compatible with Darco Peg Assist Insole
- Removable forefoot closure
- No pressure or discomfort due to buckles
- High-grip sole for safety
- Square toe acts as safety bumper